TAG Heuer: the Swiss Avant-Garde watchmaker since 1860. Avant-garde is our culture and philosophy. Our unique heritage is built on a disruptive mindset, an innovative approach and a cool and free-minded spirit to think ahead and establish records. The TAG Heuer watches and chronographs are an authentic concentration of innovation, design and engineering for bold, self-confident people who are connected to the future.
Our slogan #DontCrackUnderPressure is more than a claim - it is a mindset. If you like challenges, out-of-the-box thinking and team work, there is an opportunity for you as we are looking for a highly motivated Marketing Executive.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the Marketing Executive will assist with the coordination and implementation of marketing activities for TAG Heuer in Australia to maximize sales and reinforce TAG Heuer's dynamic marketing & communication strategy.
- Coordinate the production and installation of the brand's visual merchandising program including window animations, in-store VM, brand activation displays and campaign roll-outs in compliance with corporate guidelines.
- Project manage VM aspects for boutique openings and refurbishments in collaboration with TAG Heuer HQ, and the approved international and local suppliers.
- Support the retail & trade sales management team to coordinate retail & trade marketing plans and requests for VM/ POS / display material.
- Assist the Marketing Manager with the delivery of best-practice engagement marketing by helping to organize, coordinate, and bring to life events & activations.
- Assist the Marketing Manager in developing marketing programs for wholesale partners to drive awareness, traffic and sales for TAG Heuer time-pieces within trade doors.
- Coordinate the development, artwork and printing of price lists, local in-store catalogues, service leaflets and customer cards under the guidance of TAG Heuer HQ.
- Assist in eCommerce site upgrades with TAG Heuer HQ to ensure optimal site usability and experience.
- Assist the Marketing Manager with administrative duties and reporting to TAG Heuer Head Quarters as required.
At TAG Heuer, we are looking for talents who are creative, energetic, pragmatic, results-orientated and who balance well the ‘think' and ‘do'. While technical expertise is very important in everything we do, personality matters a lot to us: bring your own style!
You will be a university graduate of a marketing bachelor degree with at least three years' industry experience in a professional marketing role.
The successful candidate will be an action-orientated team player and will undertake all tasks with a positive can-do attitude. High attention to detail and strong written & verbal communication skills are essential. An ability to work well under pressure, handle a high volume of tasks and work to deadlines will be necessary.
Intermediate Photoshop and InDesign skills are essential in addition to being proficient across the Microsoft Office suite.
As a TAG Heuer Ambassador, you are passionate about new trends in lifestyle, arts, new technologies and sports.
If our slogan has a real meaning for you then we can't wait to receive your application.