Assist Marketing team in the development & implementation of Givenchy TR APAC Marketing and Trade Strategy.
- Support the Marketing team in developing 360 briefs with commercial teams and merchandising.
- Develop locally produced POSM/edition and Trade elements in line with corporate guidelines
- In charge of marketing tools updates (plan, visuals, trade, novelties information) + efficiently communicate to the rest of the teams, on a regular basis.
- PR communication: in charge of sending press files and products to our in-flight magazines journalists' database.
- Assist the marketing team in development of creative and esthetics presentations to be presented internally (top management, teams) and externally (clients).
- Assist the marketing team in the implementation of podiums in store
- Help to organize 3 major events through the year: BC regional Seminar (250 ppl), TFWA in Singapore and Retailer Week in Hong Kong
- Help to consolidate animation report every month and provide a profitability study for each animation
- Help to consolidate launch report every month and provide analysis on the performance of each product
- Consolidate competition animation report based on pictures sent by commercial teams
- Update of the TR APAC database for promotions on a monthly basis
- Coordinate day-to-day requests coming from AM (mock ups, marketing product information etc...)
- Follow up office orders and HK office product stock
- Put in place a clear network arborescence in order to optimize information storage for HK office
Key Skills and Competencies
- Passionate about Beauty and sensitive to luxury environment
- Excellent skills on PowerPoint compulsory
- Proven ability to have a creative thinking with strong sense of esthetics
- Strong organisational and analytical skills & capacity to work in a fast changing environment
- Candidate should be team-focused with a desire to collaborate effectively;
- Action oriented and anticipation
- Strong senses of priorities
- Business school graduate
- Previous experience in marketing, preferably in P&C industry
- Cantonese & English compulsory, Mandarin is a plus.
Reports to: Trade Marketing Manager TR APAC & Assistant Product Manager TR APAC
- TR Marketing team
- Commercial teams (TR Area Managers, TR Field Supervisors, sales coordinators)
- Visual Merchandiser APAC
- Training HQ MOP TR