PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
Responsible for supporting the day to day implementation of Marketing, PR & VM activity across the Kendo Brand portfolio.
- Assist with the development & implementation of POS tools and materials to support all new launches and in-store focuses.
- Follow up day to day needs from Retail partners and Area managers, in line with the marketing plan.
- Collation and analysis of launch and event results on an on-going basis.
- Closely track and analyse competitor launches and activity with monthly reports - including new product launches, pricing, PR launches, marketing activity & advertising (both in-store & online)
- Monitor & track Retailer brand coverage on a weekly basis, sharing key results with the wider marketing team.
- Assist in managing day to day logistics for the sampling calendar across all brands, including inventory management, ordering & ROI analysis on all planned activity.
- Source marketing supplies were needed to support key launches and activations.
- Provide assistance at all PR events, across brands as needed
- Assist with collating press material across brands for all current SKU's and new launches, keeping PR Agencies up to date with relevant information.
- Provide admin support to PR function; collating coverage reports, updating calendars, competitor event overview.
- Provide assistance with merchandising set up & logistics at Brand Events/Launches/ Conferences.
- Assist in setting up retailer meetings using VM units/Products.
- Helping manage with ‘in-house' merchandising units, creating an inventory, sending and delivering when required.
- Assist the Marketing Coordinator with organising and monitoring stock orders for both PR Agencies and office stock.
- Raise PO's, MO's & NPD tester orders for on-going brand needs.
- Assist in managing mailing requests & courier bookings on a day to day basis to support the on-going business across all functions (i.e. products/ packing/ prototypes/ global requests).
- Manage day to day meeting requests, room bookings & visitor bookings.
- Support the creation of Marketing, PR & VM presentations for internal & external meetings
- Microsoft Office (Powerpoint, Word, Excel)
- Highly organised and eager to learn
- Proactive with a flexible attitude to work
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Strong ability to build and maintain relationships internally & externally
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment with a sense of urgency
- Degree in Marketing / Business Studies or similar
- Previous internship/work experience in Marketing in luxury retail
- Inherent interest in beauty industry
- Fluent in English
Location: Central London (Oxford Circus)
Duration: 12 months