POSITION: Marketing Intern
REPORTS TO: Marketing Manager
LOCATION: UK House, London
Kendo Holdings, Inc. is a San Francisco-based beauty brand developer and wholesaler. A play on the words "can do", Kendo has become the hub of creativity and next generation beauty product development for global Sephora channels and selective retailers outside of Sephora.
Kendo is owned by LVMH Moët Hennessy - Louis Vuitton, the world's largest luxury group. The Kendo house of brands presently includes: Marc Jacobs Beauty, KVD Vegan Beauty, Ole Henriksen, Bite and Fenty Beauty. Through original development, collaborations and acquisitions, the Kendo stable of brands will always be creative, inspiring and innovative. A dynamic engine of speed, expertise and market-savvy, the Kendo team continues to redefine the beauty industry through great product, great storytelling, and great retail and direct-to-consumer partnerships.
We are looking for an enthusiastic marketing intern to join our marketing department and provide creative ideas to help achieve our goals. You will have administrative duties in developing and implementing marketing strategies.
As a marketing intern, you will collaborate with our marketing, PR and VM team in all stages of marketing campaigns. Your insightful contribution will help develop, expand and maintain our marketing channels.
This internship will help you acquire marketing skills and provide you with knowledge of various marketing strategies. Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in marketing and should be prepared to enter any fast-paced work environment.
- Assist the Marketing Co-ordinators with organising and monitoring stock orders for both PR Agencies and office stock.
- Raise MO's & NPD tester orders for on-going brand needs
- Support the creation of Marketing, PR & VM presentations for internal & external meetings
- Raise and receipt PO's for on-going brand needs.
- Assist in managing mailing requests & courier bookings on a day to day basis to support the on-going business across all functions (i.e. products/ packing/ prototypes/ global requests).
- Manage day to day meeting requests, set up for meetings, room bookings & visitor bookings.
- Provide assistance at all events, across brands as needed
- Closely track and analyse competitor launches and activity with monthly report - including new product launches, pricing, PR launches, marketing activity & advertising (both in store & online)
- Support Marketing Manager on Marc Jacobs Beauty
- Assist with the development & implementation for POS tools and materials to support all new launches and in-store focuses.
- Follow up day to day needs from Retail partners and Area managers, in line with the marketing plan.
- Collation and analysis of launch and event results on an on-going basis.
- Monitor & track Retailer brand coverage on a weekly basis, sharing key results with the wider marketing team.
- Assist in managing day to day logistics for the sampling calendar across MJB & Ole Henriksen, including inventory management, ordering & ROI analysis on all planned activity.
- Source marketing supplies where needed to support key launches and activations.
- Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
- Highly organised and eager to learn
- Proactive with a flexible attitude to work
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Strong ability to build and maintain relationships internally & externally
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment with a sense of urgency
- Degree in Marketing / Business Studies or similar
- Previous internship/work experience in Marketing in luxury retail
- Inherent interest in beauty industry
- Fluent in English