MARKETING INTERNSHIP (2 days a week - March to June 2020)
You will be working closely with our Marketing team. You will provide crucial administrative support by carrying out a range of marketing and e-Commerce tasks.
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, and forms.
- Organising communication packs for our boutiques.
- Assist in the preparation of regularly detailed reports:
- Consignment pieces
- Incentive report
- Monthly best sellers
- Monthly PR report
- EDM distribution
- Assist Marketing Manager and work with TAG Heuer Headquarters to ensure local CRM requirements are met in Australia boutiques.
- Coordinate with TAG Heuer Headquarters and relevant departments (ie. finance, logistics and CCT) on the local e-Commerce process to ensure correct practice and efficient buying channel
- Assist in e-Commerce site upgrades with TAG Heuer Headquarters to ensure optimal site usability and experience
- Assist in scheduling organic social media posts to communicate marketing activities as and when required.
- Assist the Marketing team in arranging events while following all company guidelines and standards
- Sourcing and arranging outside vendors to fulfill event needs, such as venue, food, drink, music, visuals, styling, etc.
- Provide general support to the Marketing Manager and Marketing team.
- Traveling to retail stores and event launches.
- Currently undertaking or have completed a Marketing degree
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in online Marketing is an advantage
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Adobe suite and web editing would be advantageous
- Digital competency in social media and visual communication is essential
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint applications
- Great organisational skills, ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Detail-oriented and possessing the ability to work well with a team