Our internship program is intended to place students or recent graduates in real-life business situations that provide learning opportunities and educational experiences otherwise unattainable in a classroom setting. At the same time, the program is structured as a complement to the training received by the students in their school programs.
Bvlgari is committed to ensuring that its internships provide a valuable learning experience for its interns and anticipates that the intern will gain experience and knowledge in the following areas:
Internship Marketing Department
We are offering a Internship opportunity for our Marketing Department, based in our Dubai office. Contributing to the Marketing teams projects, all tasks will be carried out according to the guidelines provided by the line manager.
PR: Provide support to the PR team by
- Responding daily press requests and providing press material, product information to the journalists
- Managing and attending photo shoot (organization of logistics, collecting and dropping off products, etc.)
Events: Support Events team in following tasks
- Coordinate events with agencies (briefing, delivery of assets, mood boards and materials...)
- Support in all events on site (logistics coordination, teams supervision, gifting planning...)
- Coordinate production elements and warehouse inventory (post event follow up, regular inventory assessment...)
- Proficiency in MS Office - PowerPoint and Excel are essential
- Structured and well organized
- Good communication skills.
- Fluent in English
- Detail-oriented, and flexible
- Strong team spirit
The ideal candidate will hold:
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration.
- Strong written and verbal communication in English is essential.
- Competent with figures and reporting is essential.
- Arabic is advantageous, but not compulsory.
- Ability to work with autonomy, in a fast-paced environment with multiple priorities
- Similar experience within a Luxury Retail environment is desired.