To assist a Brand Management team developing and executing specific Marketing and PR projects whilst ensuring overall support in an efficient and successful day to day work.
Our Marketing Internships are a fantastic opportunity to discover our Brands, our Company and to get familiar with our Business' specificities. As an Intern, you will be part of the Marketing team and will report to Brand Manager. You will be liaising with other functions across our business and will have to opportunity to lead your own projects, whilst ensuring a strong administrative and logistic support for Brand's activations.
Your mission will consist in support a Brand Management team in:
- Co-leading and supporting the development of Brand events
- Being a key point of contact with design agencies for the roll-out
- Acting as an Ambassador for the Brands during the events
- Co-leading the development and implementation of Brand visibility (e.g. window display, in-store visibility, etc.) working in partnership with Sales teams and agencies
- Supporting on yearly PR calendar in direct contact with PR agencies
- Following-up press coverage and PR evaluations
- Manage orders, stock, and logistics (follow up on deliveries, collections, etc.)
- Local sourcing or creation where required
- Support on POSM forecasting and budget
- Being a key point of contact for Sales Admin: providing the most updated information on the Brand
- Monthly report: helping to gather all information required for monthly presentations and activation summaries
- Supporting the team for ad-hoc sales requests
- Providing financial supports in terms of raising Purchase Orders, helping to ensure timely payments, and executing new vendor requests
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- Degree level
- Fluent English.
Professional experience & know-how:
- Previous work experience/internship in Brand Management / Project Management / PR required.
- Experience in the luxury goods industry welcome.
Technical & management skills:
- Interest and knowledge of Wines
- Strong Word, PowerPoint and Excel skills, SAP a plus
- Excellent organizational skills
- Managing multiple tasks
- Can-do attitude and Problem Solving
- Proactivity and taking ownership
- Attention to detail
- This is a 12 months internship starting in July 2020.
- The assessment centre will be on the 21st of April 2020 in London.