Responsible for the planning, day to day implementation and management of the Acqua di Parma brand activities in order to achieve targeted sales, profit and contribution within the constraints of a set budget. Delivering growth in line with set budget.
- Develop brand objectives and strategies including all aspects of the mix: Product, price positioning, distribution, in store activities and communication
- Prepare product allocation sheet for each launch including allocation of samples and POSm
- Develop Sales presenters for Sales Managers
- Working with Sales Managers and stores, recommend and get approval for sites and window campaigns
- Develop ad hoc local collateral POS elements to support launches and activities when required
- Work with Retail and Training Manager to develop training program for permanent and temporary staff
- Track launches and sites performances, analyse and draw conclusions
- Produce reports for GM and Italy whenever required
- Track competition and make recommendations to Italy for future product development
Logistic and budgets
- Ensure adequate stock coverage for all products through forecasting accuracy and quota management.
- Work on and propose relevant budgets (POSM, Sites, Funds Given to the trade, Media, Customer Relationship Management) annually
- Ensure that all activities are carried out within budget parameter as agreed with General Manager.
- Manage entire Marketing budget
- Prepare brief for Media Agency on an annual basis and recommend overall Communication Strategy
- Responsible for media colour balancing and cropping validation working with media production agency
- Develop CRM and Digital Campaigns and work closely with Italy to get approval
- Work very closely with key Retailers contacts in order to create relevant visibility for the brand on Retailers website as well as on line "shop in shop"
- Work with PR Manager to get press coverage for new products and create PR stories for the brand
Key Competencies/Technical Skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Able to prioritise work in a fast changing environment
- Acute attention to detail - numerate/analytical
- Able to work on own initiative
- Diplomacy and negotiation skills
- Confidence in influencing
- Creative skills and copywriting ability
- Taste for luxury and empathy with the ADP brand
- Team worker
- Enthusiasm and energy
- Microsoft office (e.g. Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
- Presentation skills
A Marketing or Business graduate with experience in Fragrances is essential.