Adapt and develop marketing materials, presentations, strategy and communication for North American retailers in accordance with the Italian Acqua di Parma vision to enable the short term and long term goals of the business to be achieved.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage retailer and sales team requests in addition to requests from Italian global headquarters as the main point person for the brand's daily business.
- Maintain and continuously update POSM budget. Implement new strategies to optimize and enhance promotions. Monitor inventory levels and accurately forecast new items based on brand strategy and historical data.
- Collaborate with Sales Admin to prepare and submit forecasts for promo and novelty saleable items. Develop recommendations for new launches based on evaluation of sales performance, historical data and competitive analysis.
- Work closely with local and global Operations team to ensure accurate forecast and inventory levels of POSM and saleable items, updating forecast monthly and quarterly ensuring compliance with sales and marketing budget.
- Develop ideas for local promotions and/or merchandising, based on market needs, including direct mail pieces, tester units, in store events. Manage work requests and timely execution liaising with Creative, Purchasing, and Operations departments.
- Edit copy received from Italian headquarters to fit US retailer needs. Write new copy to promote launches in catalog ads and via e-mail blasts. Review and approve all print and advertising layouts.
- Conceptualize retailer presentations in Power Point, partnering with AEs to customize offering. Conduct presentations to retail partners seasonally to share new launches and marketing programs, and negotiate launch strategy.
- Together with Digital Marketing Coordinator, manage e-retail business by partnering with retailers for launch strategy, assets deployment, visibility and exposure negotiation, and develop sampling and GWP strategy to grow the business on .com.
- Develop out of the box sampling activities and digital initiatives to grow brand awareness and sustain engagement objectives on relevant social media channels.
- Manage external PR agency to support new launches and relevant brand communication, ensuring compliance with global communication strategy and objectives.
- Track business trends based on marketing efforts. Run monthly sell-out reports to review rank/share performance. Provide headquarters with market data and product performance by account through routine business reports.
Qualifications & Skills REQUIRED:
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years of Marketing experience, preferably in the luxury fragrance industry.
- Strong spoken and written English skills are essential.
- Knowledge of Italian language is a plus.
- Strong presentation skills required.
- Proficiency required in: Power Point, Word, Excel, NPD competitive analysis.
- Some travel required to partner with retailers on launches.
- Main office located in New York City.