The Marketing Manager is responsible in developing and implementing the Marketing projects for T Fondaco dei Tedeschi, in line with the Corporate Policies and Guidelines and the local strategies and guidance defined by the Communication & Marketing Director
- Work with Communication and Marketing Director in elaborating the strategic guidelines and the Marketing Plan aimed at accomplishing the company objectives.
- Implement the planned action plans in collaboration with the marketing and communication team, other functions and the HQ.
- Work on the Consumer insights/Business Intelligence in collaboration with the Global Team, support in building and guiding the knowledge of the consumers and influencing the other company functions on decision making process
- Coordinate alignment with internal teams while engaging and managing external vendors & partners to drive all marketing initiatives.
- Develop initiatives that drive awareness, sales, visits and spending in-store.
Digital and Social Media:
- Work with Communication and Marketing Director in building a Digital / Social media strategy customized for Venice in partnership with the HQ, implement the strategic plan handling the digitals points, create the contents for T Fondaco digital platforms.
Strategic Partnership Platform:
- Propose and implement a strategic partnership platform
- Identify the key potential partners and elaborate the project plan and manage its implementation
Advertising and Media Plan:
- Define the Creative Format for T Fondaco in collaboration with Global Creative Team, supported by the Communication and Marketing Director
- Guide the media buying process
- Develop and deliver local briefs for the Global Creative Team and ensure that projects are completed within timelines and budgets.
- Support the Communication & Marketing Director in defining and monitoring the budget of the function, handling all the relevant activities.
- BA in Marketing / Communication, MBA a plus.
- Solid background (5/10 years) in marketing and communication; retail industry is a plus.
- Fluent Italian. Good written and spoken English.