TAG Heuer: the Swiss Avant-Garde watchmaker since 1860. Avant-garde is our culture and philosophy. Our unique heritage is built on a disruptive mindset, an innovative approach and a cool and free-minded spirit to think ahead and establish records. The TAG Heuer watches and chronographs are an authentic concentration of innovation, design and engineering for bold, self-confident people who are connected to the future.
Our slogan #DontCrackUnderPressure is more than a claim - it is a mindset. If you like challenges, out-of-the-box thinking and team work, there is an opportunity for you as we are looking for a highly motivated:
Marketing Manager Export, Europe, Africa, CIS & India (M/F) - 100%
Reporting to the General Manager Eastern & Northern Europe, Mediterranean countries, Africa, CIS & India, we will need your experience, dynamism and creative spirit to identify opportunities for events, digital initiatives and advertising actions to promote the brand awareness and desirability in the countries managed by the department and your organizational skills to ensure the perfect execution of the marketing strategy and the budget follow-up. You will animate a network of local brand managers and marketing agent in 30+ countries.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Define and roll out 360° an omni-channel strategy for the brand on the dedicated supports (Earn and Paid Medias)
- Lead an integrated Marketing approach: making sure online and offline customer journey are, at all-time, perfectly coordinated
- Manage regional contents & traffic along with the media agency and across all functions (SEO, Adwords, Instagram-Facebook, CRM...)
- Drive Retailers in developing their own e-boutiques experience and social networks: becoming the best in class brand on digital brand in the region
- Public relations
- Elaboration, implementation & follow-up of PR plans in collaboration with PR agency
- Manage specific requests from retailers & journalists
- Build up network with press editors and media representatives
- Organization and coordination of Press trips
- Compile PR clippings on a monthly basis
- Trade & retail
- Follow-up of activations plan, animations in boutiques and related reporting
- Follow-up and oversee the merchandising and GWP stock
- Organization of local events / exhibitions / boutique's events to promote the brand
- Liaise and coordinate all the counter parts involved
- Follow-up of the translation of our e-training website
- Follow-up of the online training database
- Define and follow-up training plans.
- Budget & reporting
- Actively elaborate, follow-up and oversee marketing, media, training and PR budget for the region. - Accurately monitor on a monthly basis YTD spending and commitments.
- Sponsoring and partnerships
- Benchmark of past and current local and regional partnerships and sponsoring.
- Definition and implementation of new regional and local sponsorships and partnerships.
- Insure set-up and deployment of these new contracts to maximize ROI and brand awareness.
- Master Degree in Marketing, Communications, Retail, Digital or a related field.
- 5+ years' industry and / or relevant work experience.
- Good knowledge of digital and social media
- Fluent written and spoken in English and French
- Results oriented
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and spoken).
- Passion for the watch industry.
- Outstanding presentation and organizational skills.
- Main location: Nyon with regular travel to our Headquarters in La Chaux de Fonds
- Ability to travel up to 30%