The Marketing Manager is responsible for creating, implementing and driving the marketing and communications strategy in line with global guidelines for the Fresh brand in the UK. Key areas; product and trade marketing, PR and Events, to increase awareness, drive footfall, create engagement and drive sales.
- Create & deliver a strong marketing, outreach & PR plan for Fresh and all Fresh UK retailers.
- Develop excellent relationships with retail partners, ensuring all opportunities to promote the brand are maximized
- Work collaboratively with Fresh Global team to proactively suggest specific approaches to drive UK localization eg. product development, pricing strategy.
- Work with PR agency to develop effective plans for key launches and brand awareness with monitoring of their impact.
- Ensure consistency of Fresh style and core values in all marketing activities, in particular events, and locally produced materials.
Trade / Retail
- Manage trade marketing initiatives ensuring effective communication between Retailers, Fresh Teams and Customer Services.
- Work closely with Sales, Training and Visual Merchandising to ensure translation of marketing plan and visualization to the alchemists.
- Manage presentation of all launches and events internally and externally.
Monitoring and budgets
- Monitor results on a daily/ weekly / monthly/ quarterly basis.
- Monitor expenditures by activity in line with budget and ensure trackers are correctly maintained with meticulous attention to PO raising and tracking.
- Ensure adequate stock coverage for all products through forecasting accuracy and quota management.
- Ensure that all activities are carried out with budget parameter as agreed with Brand General Manager.
- Manage, motivate and develop one team member and an intern, regularly overseeing their work and seeking development opportunities for them within their roles.
Strong retail marketing experience
Excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to liaise confidently with retail partners, agencies & colleagues
Must be organized, detail-oriented and self-directed
Ability to adapt quickly within a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment
Strong Excel skills, PowerPoint and Microsoft Office experience
Passion for marketing
Sense of humor and strong work ethic are a must