The Marketing Manager is responsible for growing the Kendo brands at the retail level through strategic outbound marketing initiatives executed across all relevant marketing channels. The ideal candidate has a deep understanding and passion for the beauty industry and is a prestige marketing strategist who can work closely with key cross-functional partners and retail partners. This position works collaboratively with the Kendo UK team and is the primary contact for key retailers.
- Contribute to the development of all UK brand marketing strategies and planning, including marketing calendars.
- Drive and develop innovative brand activation strategy at retail and client level that reinforces the Ole Henriksen and Marc Jacobs Beauty brands within the UK identify and react quickly to new marketing opportunities as they arise.
- Work closely with Global brand management, marketing and creative team to leverage global Kendo assets to execute a 360° marketing plans across all channels and key retail partners for key initiatives, including new product launches and support for key core SKUs.
- Provide ROI analysis in order to adjust and improve impact of programs.
- Be a strong partner to the PR team and provide key marketing support and ideas to launches
- Help to generate seasonal themes, ideas and activities to support product launches, key core categories, campaigns and branding initiatives across retail partners.
- Own brand budget and track results against marketing budget.
- 5+ years relevant experience and degree required; beauty industry / retail experience strongly preferred
- Proven experience of launching/managing a large scale content led marketing plan in a retail business.
- Excellent commercial awareness.
- Experience of managing campaigns from start to finish.
- Fashion or luxury goods experience desired; passion for the beauty industry.
- International experience preferred.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint); ability to deliver strong, polished, effective PowerPoint presentations.
- Ability to cultivate strong partnerships across cross-functional teams.
- Creative thinker and proactive, resourceful problem solver.
- Ability to seek out and identify up-and-coming global beauty, fashion and culture trends