Lead the brand marketing strategy for both existing and new Benefit products and services.
Your goal will be to maximize sales by optimizing the resources allocated in a 360 ° vision, in line with defined budgets and global guidelines.
You will also be responsible for enhancing and maintaining the brand image online & offline with CRM, Media, Social Media & E-commerce.
1.Develop and execute Marketing strategy and activities
- Manage and coordinate launches with excellence
- Collaborate with the global and APAC Marketing teams to ensure alignment of global brand strategy.
- Create and/or customize all promotional marketing programs and promotional event calendars for NZ.
- Collaborate with Sales and Retail on the execution of promotional strategies.
- Retailer Presentations - Conceptualize retailer presentations in PowerPoint to share new launches and marketing programs.
- Develop and implement local marketing tools, innovative promotions and online & offline events in line with global guidelines
2. Product Management
- Coordinate and collaborate in the development of the marketing budget and its revisions (R1 / R2)
- Monthly analysis (Sell in & Sell Out by Line), in line with the objectives
- Monthly analysis of rotation, stocks and newness
- Responsible for sales forecasts for each product launch and activation campaigns
- Sales, Promo Sales and POSM forecasts (in collaboration with various departments)
- Management and continuous monitoring of the above leftovers while controlling costs
- Management of product launches: pre-series, purchase orders, quotas etc.
- Interact with Benefit Global and APAC (including monthly reports, market requests, launch reviews etc)
3. Responsible for Benefit's Brand Image and DNA : online and offline
- Define and execute Benefit's media strategy and monitor of the expenses & performances of the campaigns
- Oversee E-Commerce to ensure updates of our product lines & new launches on e-retailers pages & maintaining our brand image through brand and product pages
- Oversee the management of Benefit.com NZ page and the Store Locator
- Oversee CRM, management of the NZ database and development of the CRM programs in conjunctions with retailers and other stakeholders
4. Visual Merchandising
- Localize and execute all new product launch VM directions from Global and APAC
- Create and execute store VM plans for all, including location specific elements
- Support with any maintenance repairs needed on B&M counters or self-service furniture.
- Support with new openings from local printing to store fit outs following Global Guidelines.
5. Manage marketing expenses (Media, Samples, Merchandising, Testers)
- To oversee A&P expenses (samples, merchandising, local production and testers) and optimize the allocation of these means in a 360 ° plan
- Track each expense, from the constitution of the PO to the billing of the invoice
- Manage and control expenses monthly
6. Team management
- Manage, motivate and develop the dedicated team of 1 E-tail and Digital Marketing Executive
- Drive a continuous program of interns to support the Marketing team
- Marketing Degree
- 2 years' experience as a Marketing Manager
- Organised, structed, involved, resilient, enthusiastic
- Entrepreneurial spirit that will help drive results
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; strong presentation skills
- Team player with a proven ability to prioritize and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Strong Microsoft Office and adobe photoshop skills.
- Ability to travel Internationally
Must have working rights in New Zealand
This is a 10 month Maternity Leave Cover based in our head office in Ponsonby