The Marketing Manager leading the Prestige Champagnes and Wines brand team is responsible for the Marketing of the Dom Pérignon, Krug, Ruinart, Estates & Wines and Chandon brands in the UK.
He/she will be a key member of the Marketing and Communication team, leveraging his/her strong luxury background to inspire and lead the team to deliver compelling, creative and engaging local marketing strategies in line with the global brand strategies.
The primary focus of this role is to elevate each brand and create synergies to maintain the leading position of Moet Hennessy UK in the luxury market.
Marketing / Strategy
- Lead strategic development of annual brand plans/5-year plans in accordance with brand, sales and financial targets and in line with global strategies.
- Manage the brand portfolio strategies by developing synergies when channel opportunities arise.
- Work across functional teams to help develop the brand equity for each brand of the portfolio.
- Facilitate the communication and maintain a high share of voice for the Prestige brands in all cross-department meetings/projects.
- Validate with the Marketing and Communication Director the UK brand budgets, allocating spend to appropriate activations and ensuring effective evaluation of activity to achieve expected return on investment.
- Develop research programmes in conjunction with Marketing Insight Manager when required.
Commercial / Trade Marketing
- Be the go-to person for consumer activations targeting (U)HNWI.
- Work closely with the Private and Corporate Sales teams to promote the brands and coordinate the implementation of bespoke programmes to recruit (U)HNWI.
- Influence the commercial agenda of the brands in line with the brand objectives.
- Work closely with the Trade Marketing Manager to develop and evaluate trade focused programmes in particular in the High Image Accounts/flagships.
- Validate and coordinate the allocation of the rarest creations to drive growth across channels.
- Be accountable with the Brand Managers for the development, implementation and control of brand activations.
- Provide inspiring leadership to the Prestige Marketing team.
- Manage Brand Managers providing clear direction and taking responsibilities for their development, giving coaching support and guidance where necessary to enable them to achieve their goals.
- Be the main point of contact for all key projects related to the Prestige portfolio with the UK Management Team, Moet Hennessy Europe and the central teams/ Maisons.
Communication / Events
- Work closely with the Communications Director and facilitate the cooperation with the PR & Communication team to execute inspirational and engaging PR strategies..
- Guide the Brand Managers in the briefing process with creative/production agencies. Oversee execution and results.
- Maintain a high level of execution for all projects across the portfolio.
- Brief / work with the media agency to develop impactful and successful media plans.
- Oversee budget control of brands with monthly reporting.
- Prepare all reports required and business reviews.
- Regularly spend time in trade and keep up to date with competitor activity across the marketing mix
Moët Hennessy is LVMH's wines and spirits arm. Its brand portfolio has a high and very high end focus. MH is global leader in the sector and owns 21 Maisons, of which some are several centuries old. Founded by visionary and dedicated entrepreneurs, they have been passed down from generation to generation. Their descendents developed them and continued to perpetuate the "family spirit" which is so important to our group. Their history has merged with that of their countries of origin and they have become part of their heritage.
At LVMH we share 3 main values:
Creativity and innovation
This combination of creativity and innovation is the foundation of our Houses and figures at the heart of the delicate balance required to continually renew our offer while resolutely looking to the future, always respecting our unique heritage.
At LVMH, we never compromise on quality. Because we embody the world of craftsmanship in its most noble and accomplished form, we pay meticulous attention to detail and to perfection.
Cultivate and Entrepreneurial Spirit
Our entrepreneurial spirit encourages both risk-taking and perseverance. It requires pragmatic thinking and an ability to motivate teams, leading them to achieve ambitious objectives.
- Trade Marketing
- Central teams/Maisons
- Moet Hennessy Europe
QUALIFICATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS REQUIRED
- Degree level
- English, French is a plus
Professional experience & know how
- Strong luxury marketing background with previous experience in the luxury industry - drink industry experience is a plus
- Strong brand management experience (minimum 10 years of experience)
Personal & interpersonal skills
- Leadership skills
- Creativity and Innovation
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong organisational skills & attention to details
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Drive for results/perseverance
- Structured and capable of dealing with several tasks simultaneously
- Ability and adaptability to work in an ever-changing multi-cultural environment
Technical & professional skills
- Solid Microsoft office skills / SAP a plus
- Project & Budget Management
- Numerate & commercially aware
- Financial understanding
- Business acumen
- Good digital understanding & knowledge