TAG Heuer: the Swiss Avant-Garde watchmaker since 1860. Avant-garde is our culture and philosophy. Our unique heritage is built on a disruptive mindset, an innovative approach and a cool and free-minded spirit to think ahead and establish records. The TAG Heuer watches and chronographs are an authentic concentration of innovation, design and engineering for bold, self-confident people who are connected to the future.
Our slogan #DontCrackUnderPressure is more than a claim - it is a mindset. If you like challenges, out-of-the-box thinking and team work, there is an opportunity for you as we are looking for a Marketing Manager.
Reporting into the GM and in collaboration with TAG Heuer Headquarters, you will develop the brand image and support sales by implementing the global marketing strategy in Australia.
- Identify and develop new initiatives and events to leverage local and international assets.
- Organize and execute frequent events in Australia and New Zealand.
- Develop local sponsorship opportunities and drive activation of local and worldwide assets.
- Maintain and develop the relationship with our ambassadors.
- Develop and implement the digital marketing strategy for Australia, including CRM and e-commerce to drive brand awareness and support sales.
- Keep up to date with the latest developments on digital marketing trends
- Define and implement advertising strategy through all channels.
- Manage media budget to plan and buy all corporate advertising and manage co-op programs and budgets.
- Adapt and deploy TAG Heuer visual merchandising and trade marketing material and guidelines to the point of sales - displays, window animation.
- In collaboration with the HQ and sales, ensure smooth implementation/construction of corners, shop in shops and boutiques through the VM team.
- Motivate and develop a team of 2 marketing professionals.
- To be able to understand the effects and impact of Marketing on the business.
- Encourage collaboration across the organization.
We are looking for someone who has a bachelor degree in Marketing or Communications, with a successful experience (minimum 10 years) and strong digital experience, including e-commerce and CRM strategy development and implementation. You have direct operational experience in the marketing field and have already work with agents. Commercial experience is essential.
Self-starter, you are able to work effectively in a fast-paced and dynamic environment. You are agile, adaptable, experienced in high pressure environments, and possess strong relationship skills. Impeccable attention to detail with a can-do attitude is crucial.
As a TAG Heuer Ambassador, you are passionate about new trends in lifestyle, arts, new technologies and sports.