Marketing and Promotional Plans
- Be involved in all aspects of marketing and media from planning, advertising, promotions, public, media relations, product development and research
- Assist in building marketing plan / calendar for the different chains/brands/ markets in close co-operation with the Department Manager and the brand's marketing departments
- Handle the marketing plan forecast and the marketing plan orders
- Follow up closely on the plans' implementation, schedule and activities.
- Plan and follow-up on promotions in coordination with the commercial and Merchandising teams
- Monitor windows, podiums and any other promotional area ensuring promotional activities throughout the year, in coordination with the Merchandising department.
- Present the various marketing plans and ensure its proper implementation.
- Inform supply planner and logistics department about marketing activities to ensure the availability of the stock timeframe.
- Meet and discuss with local suppliers for all marketing bookings and animations
- Send the catalogues, new price lists and miscellaneous information to the customers
Advertising and Promotional activities
- Manage the various marketing budgets to organize corporate above the line and below the line promotional / advertising activities and corporate items purchase
- Prepare monthly updated report of media expenses.
- Liaise with the different department (regional marketing team).
- Prepare monthly management report comparing the budget versus the stock.
- Handle Arabization/ translation of all the documents
- Digital: Negotiates & books the social media support for events, prepares the assets (with regional team), gets retailer approvals, follow up of implementation and reports.
- Build, maintain and update good database through consolidate information from POS
- Ensure clear definition of merchandising projects scopes and ensures that all projects are delivered on time, to budget and to the required quality standard.
- Follow and implement brand seasonal VM guidelines.
- Support store opening.
- Work with local suppliers ahead of installations to ensure accurate application of designs, technical specifications and highest possible quality production. Once installations are complete, review the quality and processes giving feedback to suppliers as necessary.
- Ensures the projects are effectively resourced and communication and workflows efficiently executed through headquarters merchandising direction, regional sales & marketing teams, external consultants & contractors as well as agents and subsidiaries.
- Ensure that all display activity is effectively communicated to Sales team and Beauty Consultants (merchandising action plan), and supervise all counters on overall image, display, tidiness and cleanliness. Monitor promotion/window setup, display and dismantle if necessary.
- Manage and coordinate with concerned parties for the production of marketing materials, visuals, podiums, flyers, and preparing necessary photo shoots
Diplomas / Experiences:
- Master Degree
- Minimum Experience of 1-3 year in Marketing
- Previous experiences in Perfumes & Cosmetic is preferred
- Deciding and initiating action
- Adhering to principles and values
- Relating and networking
- Writing and reporting
- Planning and organizing
- Delivering results and meeting customers' expectations
- Following instructions and procedures
- Coping with pressure and setbacks
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Presentation skills.
- Attention to details.
- Organization and planning skills.
- Able to generate and implement innovative solutions.
- Priority management and multitasking
- Trustworthy and rigorous
- Fluent in written and spoken English & Arabic and French would be a plus
- Ability to communicate confidently, effectively and diplomatically.
- Ability to manage busy schedules, establish office systems and work accurately under pressure.
> Knowledge of various Microsoft Tools. => Excel, PowerPoint is a must
> Adaptable to work with any operating system.