Support the Veuve Clicquot Brand Team on marketing initiatives, primarily focusing on the core BTL Seasonal Programs.
- Participate in the development of consumer and trade marketing programs, and tools in support of the Seasonal Programs and other BTL programs to drive growth and build brand equity.
- Assist in the management of the creative agency in the conceptualization and design of new POS tools and merchandising concepts
- Work with internal Purchasing Team and Suppliers to manage development and production of these tools, to ensure they are produced to a high quality in line with the brand's expectations, on time, and within budget.
- Work with the Trade Marketing Team and Regional Teams to manage POS allocations.
- Assist in the management of the POSM budget.
- Assist in the creation of all Sales Sheets and Guidelines for both the Distributors and Regions.
- Work with the regions to collate information on actual activations and perform ROI analysis and key learnings.
Bachelor of Arts or Science or equivalent (Business/Economics/Marketing preferred), Business degree a plus
Written and spoken fluency in English and French
Professional experience & know how:
- 1 year experience (including internships). Interest and experience in operational marketing and digital communications.
- Experience working within the food or wine industry a plus.
- Exceptional analytical skills required; modeling, managing large data sets, accuracy under time pressure.
- Strong detail orientation and organizational skills needed.
- Strong written and oral communications skills.
Technical & management skills:
Powerpoint, Excel, Word
Based in NYC
Start: April 2019 (for 18 months)
NOTE: before applying, please make sure you meet the criteria to be eligible for this program at