The position is based in Rome. The candidate will join the Supply Chain & Merchandise Planning Department to perform master data additions, changes and deletions in accordance with Company procedures and business needs.
- Cooperate in developing and improving Master Data harmonization project;
- Support the Master Data Manager to develop and design improvements to the processes, procedures, tools and metrics to ensure data integrity of master data domains;
- Assists in developing and maintaining requirements/specifications for new or enhanced functionality and collaborates with IT Dept. in managing the resolution of problems and requested implementations;
- Manage relationships with the internal division involved (Product, Merchandising, IT, Logistic and Production departments) to ensure consistent data management and accurate information flow to support core enterprise functions.
- Degree in Management Engineering or Business Administration;
- 1/2 years' working experience in a similar role within Supply Chain Department
- Fluent English;
- Good analytical and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and database management; the knowledge of Access will be considered a plus.