As an Area Sales Executive (Perfumes), you would be responsible to build and develop the perfume sales across the Middle East Travel Retail Channel, working with our operators and ensuring highly developed sales whilst maintaining the Bulgari brand Image. The role includes the management of 17 clients in 10 countries (Dubai Airport #1 WW), with different clients typologies (Airports, Airlines, Border Shops, Downtown shops, etc.) from international operators (DUFRY / AERIANTA / LAGARDERE / etc.) to local independent actors.
Your mission is to strengthen the Brand positions with Top clients, develop destination airports and source additional growth from new potentials
- Propose plans and programs to find new business opportunities in the area.
- Develop and implement the sales strategy per client across the region.
- Brand visibility management: spaces negotiation, promotional bookings, coordination media booking.
- Manage both prospect and customer data to provide market expertise, sales performance and product/marketing recommendations.
- Protect brand positioning and improve brand ranking in the Point of sales (POS).
- Negotiate and effectively plan all the marketing activities by location, in agreement with local partners and marketing, within the allocated support budget.
- Perform presentation in the area/market of reference to operators/distributors.
- Assess Points of Sales compliance to Bulgari guidelines (visual merchandising, store layouts etc.) and undertake appropriate actions.
- Successfully manage negotiation of commercial conditions.
- Proactively monitor order process and local stock issues
- Strictly monitor support budget expenses and create relative purchase orders.
- Manage all activities related to accounts receivables.
- P&L management per account/POS.
- A&P monitoring per client.
- Perform presentations in the area.
- Update internal analysis and reporting.
- Manage hiring process of beauty advisors and negotiate with external agencies their contract.
- Manage a team of 35 brand ambassadors including 5 team leaders.
- Coach and motivate sales team on a daily basis to help them maximize their performance and develop themselves (field supervisor/beauty advisors).
- Coordination with Regional trainer to educate and develop the sales team, sales seminar organization.
- Business studies and significant experience in sales activities (4 - 6 years, preferably in luxury brand companies) and some international exposure within a similar Luxury Market. Previous perfumes experience is essential
- Knowledge of the relevant market (competitors, luxury business etc.)
- Entrepreneurial and economical skills with outstanding negotiation skills
- Knowledge of contractual and legal issues
- Organization, Planning, Analysis and Innovation skills
- Leadership, Initiative and Communication with Excellent presentation skills
- Knowledge of English, Arabic is advantageous
- Office computing