- To illuminate, build and nurture pathways to excellence - redefining the luxurious shopping experience across all channels of our retail and network.
- The Sales Training department within Bulgari MEA acts as the bridge between our Rome and Dubai HQ, between internal and external clients and between all product business units to ensure the right information is transmitted to the right people at the right time.
- The Regional Sales Trainer will support the Regional Sales Training Manager in all areas of the training strategy and often work / travel independently to deploy this mission to people within all corners our retail network.
- Analyze, evaluate, support, deliver, review and improve the sales training strategy, for all of the 4-step training curriculum which is product, brand, selling skills and customer service.
- Research, lead and coordinate competitors activities related to the retail experience.
- Build strong partnerships with local retail managers, key stakeholders, and Client Advisors (CAs) to define store based and individual Personal Development Plans (PDPs) as well as important tools from across the business used in T&D.
- Regularly visit stores to spot coach, review store performance, optimize teamwork and problem solving.
- Support in the delivery of Bulgari On-boarding for all new starts and refresh existing employees
- Manage all training feedback for all sessions delivered.
- Manage the full event process for all in-class instructor led training (ILT) sessions with the Regional Sales Training Manager.
- Identify, update and monitor retail KPI's, ensuring that the indicators are useful to increase the store productivity.
- Acts as the owner of training Bulgari's internal social media platforms to boost digital culture within MEA network.
- Drive gamification in-line with spot incentives , KPIs and education topics.
- Manage and track training activities using internal dashboard software and provide monthly reports.
Please note: this role requires approx. 60-70% travel within the EMEA region.
- As Regional Sales Trainer, you should embody the vision and understand the positive impact of training and development.
- 5 years' experience within a similar role.
- Facilitation experience in multiple dimensions from small groups to large, breakouts, individual.
- Strong project management skills with ability to manage simultaneous projects at the same time
- An understanding of various learner styles: Kolb's Learning style, Situational Leadership Theory, 7 Habits of Highly Effective People, Honey and Mumford Learner style, Leadership coaching models.
- Knowledge of store processes and procedures
- Knowledge of Bulgari products (ideal but not essential)
- Computer Literate - PowerPoint / Excel (essential)
- Retail business acumen (ideal but not essential)
- Strong negotiation and relationship management skills
- English (Essential)
- Arabic (Essential)
- French (ideal)