Reporting to the Media Director, help to manage the day-to-day operations of the Dior Media team, with a focus on Beauty (Fragrance, Makeup and Skincare). This role is ideal for someone who has a passion for the world of luxury beauty and fashion advertising and works well in a fast-paced environment.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support the strategic development and implementation of media plans across all media types (Digital, TV, Print and Outdoor).
- Manage the production timeline and approval process for Print, Newspaper, Outdoor and TV campaigns.
- Support creative development and tracking of digital campaigns across Social, Display, Online Video, Native, and Paid Influencer partnerships.
- Assist in briefing agency partners on upcoming campaigns.
- Evaluate proposals from outside vendors for potential media partnerships.
- Partner with agency on post campaign analysis to derive learnings and implications for future campaigns.
- Track competitor media activity for key holidays and launches and create recap presentations.
- Manage all billing and invoice functions.
- Assist in the development of internal media presentations.
- Responsible for detailed budget entry into financial system.
Qualifications & Skills REQUIRED:
- Bachelor's degree
- 3+ years media of experience (agency, publisher, or client-side)
- Strong organizational skills with proven ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and accurately
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with high professionalism and expectations for quality
- Ability to deal with confidential information and/or issues using discretion and judgement
- Ability to work successfully within a team as well as independently
- Proficiency in Outlook and Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint