The Media Temp helps manage the day-to-day operations of the One Dior Media Team with a focus on CDC digital campaign implementation and performance, reporting to the Media Manager. This role is a full-time position ideal for someone who is interested in a career in media planning and buying and the world of luxury fashion advertising.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support the strategic development and implementation of media plans across all media types: digital, print and outdoor.
- Oversee the issuance of media authorizations:
- Check authorization for accuracy (product category, media type, dates, unit size, rate, position, etc.).
- Acquire signature of senior members of Media
- Issue authorizations to the agency by the due date and file.
- Manage the campaign creative, production timeline and approval process for digital, print and outdoor media placements:
- Update weekly digital performance template
- Manage proof of performance:
- Tag all Dior print ads and ensure that positioning guarantees are delivered and color is accurate.
- Check for new units and competitive placements.
- Acquire POP for outdoor campaigns.
- Acquire screenshot deck for digital campaigns.
- Manage all billing and invoice functions:
- Check invoices for accuracy.
- Resolve billing discrepancies with the advertising agency and internal accounting team.
- Create POs and route for approval.
- Update invoice tracking list.
- Ensure that all invoices are approved and paid in a timely manner.
- Manage the Aging Report from the agency and request missing invoices
- Assist with competitive analysis and trends.
- Create and update spreadsheets, assist in the development of internal media decks as needed.
- Manage day-to-day administrative operations including scheduling meetings, mailings, organizing Dior media library etc.
- Bachelor's degree with a focus on communication.
- 1+ years media experience (agency, publisher, or client-side) - desired, not mandatory.
- Good understanding of media analysis and media math.
- Strong organizational skills with proven ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and accurately.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Creative thinking.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with high professionalism and expectations for quality.
- Proficiency in Outlook and Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Deal with confidential information and/or issues using discretion and judgment.