MEDIA DATA ANALYST
We are currently looking for a highly skilled and motivated Media Data Analyst who will analyzinze and improve the effectiveness of paid media spend for markets across the globe. The Data Analyst is a key member of the Global Media Department, working with agencies and internal media partners (local media teams as well as global omnichannel, communication and digital departments) helping to drive a quantitative approach to media strategy.
He/Her will work with 1st party data and translate it into high-quality and actionable insights to improve the effectiveness of campaigns and unlock business opportunities.
Daily activities include analyzing metrics of success for a campaign or media, developing data-driven insights and recommendations, and communicating recommendations in a clear and compelling storytelling.
- Define analysis framework and to communicate data driven insights to internal clients in the most efficient way
- Recommend measure testing with a Test & Learn approach
- Maintain and evolve automated dashboards providing sound insights and recommendations, while assuring the accuracy and consistency of data
- Deliver regular and bespoke analyses by campaign/media/region; creating learning aligned with business, extracting insights to spot trends and optimization opportunities
The ideal candidate is passionate about media analytics with prior experience working with media datasets across multiple digital channels including video, search, social, programmatic, etc.
- 5+ years' experience of digital media, analytics and data science expertise
- Ability to effectively extract and communicate insights from large data sets to identify trends, correlations and drive future media strategies
- Ability to translate technical aspects of analysis and metrics into actionable insights
- Data driven storytelling skills - you create and deliver compelling presentations with outstanding visuals
- Understanding of marketers' challenges through relevant job experience
- Ability to write basic queries from scratch and modify complex queries
- Fluency with visualization tools (Tableau, Power BI, Datorama, etc.)
- Familiarity with the digital media metrics and tools used to measure digital advertising including DCM, Doubleclick Search, Adwords, Facebook Ads Reporting
- Ability to effectively manage multiple high-priority projects in a fast pace environment
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Ability to work cross-functionally and with others with diverse skill sets
- MBA, Master's or Doctoral degree in Economics, Marketing, Statistics, Advertising, or Business
- Digital media planning experience
- Experience in predictive analytics, experimental design, A/B testing
- Knowledge of China digital media tools
- Hands-on experience on ad trafficking and ad targeting