The Manager, Media Investments and Partnerships is responsible for delivering innovative data- driven, consumer-centric media and partnership strategies to drive consumer engagement, brand equity and growth across the entire MHUSA portfolio.
Media Planning & Partnership Strategy
- Drive the development and implementation of innovative, consumer-centric media planning and partnership strategies that are aligned with broader Global and MHUSA brand strategies and objectives, across the entire portfolio
- In collaboration with brand teams and the media agency, guide the planning of the company's media spend across all MHUSA brands, ensuring alignment with Global and national brand objectives, driving brand awareness and growth, and maximizing the company's media investment to align with broader marketing strategy.
- Help build the company's partnership marketing function, ensuring partnership opportunities are established and leveraged to align with brand messaging objectives and to enhance the customer journey, ultimately growing customer conversion and retention.
Leadership & Performance Management
- Lead and manage the Media Planning and Partnerships initiatives and establish performance objectives. Ensure alignment of the function's performance objectives with the company's mission, vision and values.
Third-Party Agency Relationship Management
- Manage MHUSA's relationship with the company's third-party media agency, serving as a collaborator and business partner, building high levels of professional credibility and mutual trust, and ensuring the appropriate agency ecosystem exists to effectively deliver each brand's media planning strategy.
Media & Partnership Impact Assessment
- Partner with internal and media agency's data and analytics teams to define appropriate media planning KPIs, monitor media performance, assess competitive activity, and make data-driven recommendations to maximize quantifiable ROI.
Contract Negotiation & Management
- Manage the media agency and partnership contracts and negotiate service level agreements. Plan, coordinate and oversee all activities related to media agency and partnership contract review.
Education: Bachelor's degree required, MBA preferred
Skills : 4-8 years of experience in media planning & buying or brand management with demonstrated expertise across all media platforms.Experience establishing and assessing media-related KPIs. Demonstrated success in managing and executing multi- million dollar media budgets. Wines and spirits or luxury experience preferred.
3+ years of experience planning, managing and growing individual talent and high-performing teams.