Optimize the brand visibility and the ROI of media plans in a fast-paced environment and contribute to a further Digitalisation of the TAG Heuer Paid Media activations.
Support the Media Director across key media related projects (defined thru the year) :
- Constantly search for new media opportunities and creativity
- On a global perimeter (20 markets approx. HQ + Subs + Agents) :
- Develop detailed understanding of media measurement as well as evaluation standards.
- Maintain precise spending estimates in collaboration with subsidiaries.
- For the markets : Switzerland & International Media (PAN) :
- Analyze media research as well as translate into strategy.
- Supervise media marketplace to remain updated on latest media trends.
- Evaluate media efforts results and prepare measures of success.
- Perform with Market Research, agencies as well as brand teams to optimize investment return for media planning.
- Manage and maintain media budgets along with implement authorized plans, media payments and purchase orders.
- Maintain precise spending estimates and upgrade as required.
- Establish and monitor performance benchmarks and media cost with agencies.
- Ensure approve payment invoices and billing.
- Manage the artwork deliveries to media and be responsible for production with the Execution agencies.
- Master degree or equivalent
- At least 5 years of proven working experience in a similar role and/or in a media agency
- Autonomous with very good organizational skills
- Strong team-player with great communication skills
- Creative with an entrepreneur mindset
- Ideally has worked in an international environment and/or supervised media marketplace in an international scope
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Google Analytics, DCM...
- Fluent in English with solid French a big plus
- Ability to work comfortably under pressure in a fast-paced environment