The Media & Performance Marketing Manager is responsible for managing all bought media & marketing investments across offline & online channels, and the management of any agency supporting this activity, for Givenchy in the Americas.
The manager will support initiatives that drive the sales growth of the e-commerce business and overall omni-channel business strategy in North America, reporting directly to the Head of Communications in the US.
The role is highly cross-functional, collaborating with US teams in the following departments: E-Commerce & Retail, Wholesale, Merchandising, and CRM.
Responsibilities & Key Activities
Organization and execution of paid media & marketing activities in The Americas, in collaboration with HQ - including, but not limited to, seasonal print, out-of-home and digital campaigns. This person will support the development and execution of the brand's Full Funnel approach to Marketing, executing upper funnel (Awareness) plans in addition to designing lower funnel efforts (Traffic & Conversion), specifically in Paid Search & Social - on 3rd Party + the brand's Owned & Operated channels, to support our Retail & E-Commerce business.
Media Campaign Management
- Oversee end-to-end execution of all bought Media & Marketing Campaigns, including planning, budgeting, briefing, optimization & tracking and reporting.
- Create A/B testing strategies for creative & media formats
- Manage all billing media & vendors, from raising POs to reconciling invoices with finance
- Maintain in-house media contact database & editorial calendars
Agency & Paid Media / 3P Relations
- Manage day-to-day relationship with Media Agencies on Record (Dentsu, Code3) and Publications across all channels: offline (print & ooh) and online channels, including display, social (3P & O&O), and search.
- Lead the handover of key Digital channels from HQ to the US region: notably Paid Social (Code3) & Paid Search, including strategy, agency RFP, and handover roadmap
- Collaborate with Wholesale team to define Paid Media Strategy for Co-Op Partners
- Digital Specialist with expertise in Paid Social, Paid Search, & Display - as well as background in OOH, and Print
- Evaluate and define strategy to achieve the objectives, goals, and KPIs via the channel mix, budget allocation, targeting and creative assets, in collaboration with Communication & E-Commerce teams
- Help define the target audience segment and develop local passion points to attract new customer
- Responsible for monitoring media performance (all campaigns & channels) Daily, while also reporting on Weekly & Monthly Basis with Marketing Coordinator
- Manage and track budgets for all acquisition efforts
Brand Image & Cultivation
- Monitor Wholesale Channels to ensure that they align with global guidelines for marketing and communication guidelines, as well as Co-Op Campaigns, with Marketing Coordinator
- Drive innovation: Identify and implement new technology, platforms & partners for brand consideration all media channels, in collaboration with local Comms & HQ
- 4 - 5 years related experience in performance marketing role with media planning background at a fashion brand, agency or marketing firm, ideally in an international context
- Firm understanding of media landscape, influencer marketing, and overall digital trends
- Strong understanding of paid search, social and display
- Solid skills in the deployment of SEM campaigns, with understanding of SEO
- Prior experience working for, or collaborating with a Media Agency
- Ability to analyze data and communicate these results to non-experts
- Strongly proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite; Excel and PowerPoint required
- Extensive experience with web analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Google Business Manager, Facebook Business, etc.
- Familiarity with marketing platforms such as ESP
- Strong project management ability; managing communication, timelines, defining clear objectives, and delivering key insights on analytical questions in a timely manner.
- Proactive, entrepreneurial attitude, with ability to function in a fast-paced environment, and ability to collaborate in a matrixed team environment
- Knowledge of French and Spanish is a plus, but not required