As a Visual Merchandising Manager, you will be based in Madrid HQ where our Louis Vuitton Mediterranean (Spain, Portugal, Morocco, Greece, Israel and Turkey; 17 stores) is located. Reporting directly to our Marketing Manager, you will be in charge of coordinating all Visual Merchandising actions for all our network, working closely to our store teams and a team of 4 Regional VM based in store, that will report directly to you, to reach the best results and looking of our stores in terms of VM, following Louis Vuitton Brand values and image.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
In - Store VISUAL MERCHANDISING
- Annual plan and roll-out of all product rotation according to VM calendar for the whole Mediterranean Region, coordinating with Regional VM team and store management team,
- Work closely with the Merchandising team & the store management team to ensure the stores changes are in line with the business needs,
- Follow Up with Regional in store VM after each windows rotation, making sure that it is following Louis Vuitton standards and procedures,
- Ensure that a high level of maintenance in terms of VM is provided to each store, making sure a strong presence of VM team on the floor and frequent trainings are delivered to store teams,
- Participate in store openings and pop up stores, as well as supporting concrete events in stores for VM setting up,
- Propose new ideas to maximize the best client experience in store.
- Coordinate with local suppliers to ensure a perfect roll out of the window installation, making sure that they follow Louis Vuitton standards,
- Coordinate product rotation with in store VM according to windows guidelines.
- Manage VM budget for the 6 countries, making sure that it is aligned in terms of expenses during the year doing monthly follow up,
- Coordinate with Central team in Paris in terms of props orders for each windows installation or other request in terms of VM.
EXPECTED ATTITUDES & SKILLS
- The candidate should have at least a similar experience in a similar role, with preference in the Retail and luxury field, of at least 8 years,
- Strong product sensitivity and Fashion awareness,
- Managerial skills and previous direct team management,
- Availability to travel at least 80% of the time,
- Availability to work in a flexible way and with extended hours and at night (windows rotation),
- Fluent in English and Spanish, French will be a plus,
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment, dealing with ambiguity and being agile to adapt to changes in a fast way,
- Driven to results,
- Strong interpersonal skills,
- Be a self-starter and creative mindset.
- The position is based in Madrid, Spain. A UE work permit is a requirement to apply.