About This Opportunity
Louis Vuitton Japan is looking for a Merchandiser, Leather Goods (title to be considered upon experience).
This position's mission is to maximize sales of Leather Goods, through maintaining and further increasing our brand value by supporting the stores, building on customer service, and collaborated efforts.
- Merchandiser in other product categories within Merchandising
- Merchandising Manager
Report Line: Leather Goods Merchandising Manager
⚫ Support and contribute to the Leather Goods Merchandising Team to achieve yearly budget target and implement strategy.
⚫ Analyze sales trend to achieve yearly budget.
- Follow weekly, monthly, by macro function, by genders sales trend to capture seasonality, opportunity and compare against target.
- Support stores through action plans to support sales objectives.
- Collect competitor analysis, trends, price point, and product assortment to find opportunities.
- Project potential trends through market trends, customer preferences and local specific needs.
- Share our local trends, opportunities, and our needs with LVM Marketing team
- Build product launch plan in line with global guidelines
- Collaborate with PR, Communications in order to have effective exposure of products, adhering to brand image
- Maximize inventory, by working closely with Supply Chain on launches, replenishment, transfers, openings, withdrawals
- Ensure effective product launch, linking with Leather goods and other product categories
- Plan and implement action plans and promotions
- Liase with VM and Store Team to ensure that VM guidelines are implemented
- Regular store visits, meetings & discussions with store teams
- Purchase of products according to the objectives set by the company, taking into account local demands
- Liaise and formulate actions with Sales Team and other departments to monitor sell-through to achieve the target
- Analyze results to be able to provide qualitative feedback tothe product marketing team
- Train the store LG/ACC Category Managers every season on
- Product knowledge, and strategies (2-3 times per year)
- Conduct workshops to acquire deeper knowledge of each store, their business status, needs, potential, and development actions
- Propose new ideas and actions in order to achieve MD mission
- Regular communication with LVM on each macro-function, on product feedback, launches, trainings etc.
- Create weekly, monthly reports
- Ad hoc reports
- NEMO (internal sales system)
- SAP (Price, Stock)
- Buying/Clustering tool (internal system)
Skills Required :
- Good skill of Excel, PPT
- Proficient in English
- Well organized, good at planning and priority setting
- Ability to cope with fast-paced work environment
About Louis Vuitton
Since founded in Paris in 1854, Louis Vuitton has been inspired by a desire to explore new horizons, continually accompanying a world in motion with its emblematic creations.
Maison Louis Vuitton has inherited the ambition and vision of its founders.
This legendary history built around travel continues to place the House at the forefront of creation.
Still today, Louis Vuitton's spirit of adventure is expressed through its unique heritage, values and rigorous spirit of innovation and ingenuity, the boldness of its creations and the demand for perfection in its designs.
Leather goods, ready-to-wear, accessories, shoes, watches and jewelry.
The House's creations leave their mark with objects that have become legendary.
All over the world, the House welcomes its clients into a world that reflects its founding values and that is sold exclusively in Louis Vuitton boutiques.