Within the Middle East retail network, the Merchandiser provides support in ensuring the stores' product assortment according to the budget and the analysis performed.
- To assist with stock rebalancing and stores stock request.
- Build and share seasonal materials with stores (allocation matrix, seasonal product trainings, highlights...).
- To pull weekly reports and to assist with weekly trade analysis on the business as well as any additional analysis required by the business.
- Follow-up on monthly product launches and make sure newness are well-displayed during stores visits.
- Rise any delivery discrepancies or late shipments to Local Logistic and HQ Supply Chain.
- Monitor Permanent stock rotation and provide reorder recommendations on Seasonal to GMM and then to WW Merch if approved based on sales rotation and business opportunities.
- Maintain optimum communication with Local VM, WW Merchandising Team and HQ Supply Chain to make sure WW strategy and instructions are well applied to the Zone.
- To support PR/Marketing Team with product information and provide recommendations on product placement if needed to boost sales.
- 3+ years' experience in Fashion/Luxury buying functions
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- Proficient use of Excel and Powerpoint Mandatory
- Analytical mindset
- Organization, professionalism, self-confidence
- Fluent English; additional languages will be a plus