Title: Merchandiser, Women's Shoes
Location: Corporate Office, New York, NY
The women's shoe merchandiser will be responsible for Fendi's women's shoe business in 29 locations (USA, Brazil, Mexico and Canada) with an annual volume of $15m.
- Generate fiscal, seasonal and permanent selling reports and business analysis for women's shoes (and other categories as needed).
- Ability to identify key trends and communicate to the stores and relevant departments.
- Responsible for managing merchandise consolidation and transfers, for full price and outlet stores.
- Travel 4 times a year to the Milan showroom for the seasonal buy
- Strategize to maximize opportunities and minimize liabilities to achieve continued growth and profitability.
- Partner with Supply Chain team to manage permanent products optimal inventory level through re-order and allocation.
- Recommend timely markdowns on merchandise and reorders on best sellers.
- Responsible for execution and maintenance of merchandising guidelines and communicating product knowledge information to the stores.
- Manage and updated each store's minimum stock quantities by sku, as needed in line with the merchandising directives.
- Monitor order shipments and timely delivery.
- Provide general support to all store needs through regular communication.
- Provide store trainings by traveling to each market within 12 months.
- Work closely with Worldwide Merchandising and Product teams on product development needs, strategic business development and feedback on the American market.
- Create the seasonal buying books and training tools.
- Assist with store openings, store renovations and store manager's meetings.
- Partner with the wholesale department on selling trends and market opportunities to ensure proper execution of all merchandising strategies.
- Attend weekly store walk-throughs and work with Merchandising team and Visual Merchandising team to ensure store presentations accurately represent the strategy undertaken in Women's Shoes and enhance seasonal key items and opportunities that increase seasonal sell thru's.
- Partner with CRM to develop clientele strategy and action plan to maximize sales.
Required Skills, Knowledge and Attributes:
- 5 plus years of experience.
- Organized and pro-active team player.
- Ability to multi-task and take initiative.
- Sense of urgency, flexibility, and
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and communication skills.
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Strong understanding of the luxury market needs.
Fendi is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V