The Merchandising Assistant supports the U.S. Merchandising Team and reports to the General Merchandising Manager. This position is based in New York City.
- Manage and track all seasonal allocation to boutiques.
- Coordinate and support stores on product needs, reserves, special request, and delivery.
- Run weekly selling reports.
- Manage consolidations to maximize Sale-to-Stock levels in all boutiques.
- Oversee order entry and maintenance in system.
- Create seasonal Buy Books.
- Assist in End-of-Season recaps, market prep, and compiling store feedbacks and needs.
- Interest/prior experience in Menswear preferred
- Degree educated or relevant experience gained in a fashion environment.
- Excellent verbal and solid written communication skills.
- Well organized and detail oriented.
- Strong PC Skills: Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint, and Word. Prior experience with SAP and CEGID is a plus.
- Excellent work ethic and ability to multi-task.
- Ability to identify problems, demonstrate use of initiative and implement appropriate solutions.