The Merchandising Assistant, Women's LTG will support with Senior Merchandising Manager, LTG in the buying, planning, and allocation stages for the Women's LTG categories for all FENDI stores in the Americas region.
- Provide administrative and operational support to Merchandising team.
- Produce selling reports with a high level of accuracy, including business analysis, completing recaps, and making recommendations for action plans.
- Allocate seasonal and reserved merchandise.
- Ensure optimal inventory level is maintained by business analysis and regular stock balancing.
- Facilitate domestic and interzone transfers.
- Create product assortment and execute transfers for caravans, activations, and special events; coordinate and project manage as needed.
- Prepare buy preps and assist with buying process by gathering store feedback on styles/sizing, order entry, order confirmation.
- Assist with in-season/pre-season/after season product feedback.
- Complete competitive market analysis.
- Attend weekly calls with top doors and take notes/execute actions discussed.
- Manage orders for trunk shows, VIC appointments, MTOs, and liaise with boutiques & Italy for order completion.
- Create seasonal buy books.
- Participate in product training in stores; arrange and coordinate schedule and props/samples.
- Coordinate sample requests.
- Build relationships with stores and other departments in the office.
- Additional responsibilities as required.
- 2-3 years of buying or merchandising experience preferably in a luxury brand or multi brand organization.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Sense of urgency, flexibility, and ability to multi-task.
- Excellent organizational and clerical skills.
- Thorough, detail oriented.
- Microsoft Excel skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, including Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Strong drive for results and goal orientation
- Excellent interpersonal skills; the ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Expert Microsoft Excel skills
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, including Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to lift boxes / weight up to 10lbs