The Women's RTW & Fur Merchandising Assistant will support with Merchandising Manager, RTW & Fur in the buying, planning, and allocation stages for the Women's RTW & Fur categories for all FENDI stores in the Americas region.
- Provide administrative and operational support to Senior Merch Manager.
- Produce selling reports with a high level of accuracy, including business analysis, completing recaps, and making recommendations for action plans.
- Allocate seasonal and reserved merchandise.
- Ensure optimal inventory level is maintained by business analysis and regular stock balancing.
- Facilitate domestic and interzone transfers.
- Create product assortment and execute transfers for caravans, activations, and special events; coordinate and project manage as needed.
- Prepare buy preps and assist with buying process by gathering store feedback on styles/sizing, order entry, order confirmation.
- Assist with in-season/pre-season/after season product feedback.
- Complete competitive market analysis.
- Attend weekly calls with top doors and take notes/execute actions discussed.
- Manage orders for trunk shows, VIC appointments, MTOs, and liaise with boutiques & Italy for order completion.
- Create seasonal buy books.
- Participate in product training in stores; arrange and coordinate schedule and props/samples.
- Coordinate sample requests.
- Build relationships with stores and other departments in the office.
- Additional responsibilities as required.
- You get things done by engaging in high level teamwork and flexibility in your interpersonal skills.
- Sense of urgency, flexibility, and ability to multi task.
- Excellent organizational and clerical skills.
- Thorough, detail oriented.
- Willingness of learn.
- Minimum 1+ year of working in a luxury brand or multi brand buying organization.
- Minimum 1+ year of leveraging strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Microsoft Excel skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, including Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint.