Christian Dior's dream was to make women "not only more beautiful, but also happier".
As our Merchandising Developer you will develop visual merchandising and projects for Parfums Christian Dior Australia and New Zealand in accordance with the directives of the Parfums Christian Dior Central Merchandising Department and Merchandising Manager, while partnering with the Team to improve and promote the Parfums Christian Dior image in Australia and New Zealand.
Job tasks and responsibilities
The right candidate will be responsible for:
- Adapting & implementing visual merchandising directives, guidelines and planograms for Skincare Category, Animations and events for all categories and distribution channels, based on International guidelines. Accordingly, to launch of novelties in each semester and for special activities such as Mother's Day, Father's Day, GWP and Xmas, including:
* Preparing and communicating guidelines to the Sales and Training Departments.
* Controlling and managing the implementation of visual merchandising elements, for example correct dummies, testers, acrylics, towers and communication
- Supporting national and local events in terms of material needed, including preparing briefs + follow up for locally made items, shipment of event material and trace of where material is allocated.
- Developing and managing accurate databases for of all counters and distribution channels for Hard + Soft merchandising; ensuring attention to detail and excellent ongoing communication to all relevant parties, including:
* Maintaining an accurate data base of all POS - current and new, of their design and features, to allow for ongoing merchandising, project updates, collateral / local acrylic updating.
* Developing and maintaining an accurate data base for merchandising items in the office and warehouse(s). i.e.: Grids/Dummies/Décor kits/local merchandising items/furniture. To monitor quantities and ensure needs are met for new store openings, counter refurbs, launches.
- Coordinating strategies for visual counter set-up preparation with Merchandising Manager. Including:
* Organising correct grids, furniture, visuals, POS and tester orders for AU and NZ. Ensure that all items are available, with excellent coordination and follow thru of delivery and receive. Prepare item codes & communication with supplier and warehouse for arrival and dispatch for merchandising material.
- Communicating with all relevant internal + external departments regarding progress status of merchandising items and planograms.
- Supporting Merchandising Manager to prepare briefs for projects.
- Raise, track and communicate Dior's Capex (Project) Purchase order numbers.
- Control all Skincare transparencies used in-store ie: Duratrans/Posters/skincare bar updates, in accordance with Central Merchandising authorizations and guidelines for Au and NZ.
- Building strong working relationships with business partners, including:
* Regional Merchandising in Hong Kong
* Suppliers & Contractors
- Administration duties as required
The successful candidate will possess:
Tertiary qualifications in visual merchandising or related discipline
Minimum 3 years experience in Visual Merchandising.
Exceptional Planning & time management skills
Highly developed organisation skills with the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
Excellent interpersonal skills
Effective, precise and strong communication skills - written/verbal
Perceptiveness and keen observation
An innovated, motivated and dynamic nature
Strong interest in design & arts with an eye for details.
PC literacy with proficiency in PowerPoint, Excel and planogram building. Notations in Adobe creative suite preferred and highly regarded
Please note, this is a full-time position and only shortlisted candidates will be notified
nly shortlisted candidates will be notified