PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
With a client centric mind set, be accountable for the Acqua di Parma brand representation in the UK through consistency of in-store experience, ensuring best in class Visual Merchandising execution, for permanent builds and promotional sites and clear guidelines communication to field team.
- Assist the Marketing Manager and Product Manager in ensuring successful implementation of the UK Marketing and Trade Marketing Plans
- Be accountable for nationwide visual brand representation in store. Develop and implement compelling permanent and promotional merchandising concepts leveraging competitor best practices and past key learnings
- Build and maintain an effective store merchandising database and ensure smooth an thorough guidelines
- Responsible for developing and implementing effective merchandising proposals, guidelines and tools to drive and the support the business
- Work on national site and window designs proposal for key launches. Ensure they are executed and implemented to the highest possible standard. Manage external suppliers.
- Work closely with the Central Merchandising department to align the visual merchandising guidelines with the merchandise available in the UK.
- Ensure visual rollouts to all stores are on time and implemented by sales team
- Work closely with Training and Sales departments to ensure the brand is represented to the highest standard at all times, in line with merchandising guidelines
- Ensure bespoke merchandising guidelines are created for new store openings and new in store locations
- Ensure the follow up of the visual merchandising with pictures, feedbacks and recommendations
- Train the sales team to respect the visual merchandising rules through a VM ambassador in charge of the weekly follow up of the visual merchandising
- Compile competitors benchmarking
- Visit stores regularly to monitor guidelines implementation
- Create bespoke guidelines for stores and sites when needed
- Have a door by door approach, taking into account brand guidelines, available space and stock ranging
AGENCY MANAGEMENT & COMMUNICATION
- Identify best partner agencies for ADP UK, optimising product, storage and installation costs, ensuring best in class reactivity
- Ensure in time and regular updates on all VM activities to field team (AMs, BCs), training, head office and HQ teams.
- Communicate all sites PODs to field team
- Implement new counter builds and personalisations.
- Organize new store openings and accompany retail teams
- Maintain Merchandising database up-to-date with new stores openings and full distribution measurements.
- Support implementation of UK Barber shop and Boutique concept.
- Lead UK yellow-ization project
- Strong ability to build and maintain relationships internally & externally
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment with a sense of urgency
- Leadership/ self-starting capabilities with creative thinking and strategic thinking skills
- Strong project management experience with proven organization skills, time management skills, multi-tasking ability, high level of detail orientation and ability to implement and execute projects
- Ability to influence and work collaboratively in a cross-functional environment with several different departments & across all levels of the organization
- Great work ethic. Must be organised, detail oriented, and adept at prioritising and juggling multiple projects at once to meet timelines
- Proactive approach to all tasks and projects and shows initiative to drive results and solve problems.
- Outstanding presentation and communication skills (oral and written)
- Strong team player
- Understanding of Merchandising and customer experience requirements in a department store and boutique environment
- Understanding of Planograms designs and Merchandising guidelines redaction
- Experience in briefing designs & project planning
- Good working knowledge of MS Office
- Strong numerical skills
- Fluent in English
- 1-2 years' experience in a marketing or merchandising role
- Inherent interest in luxury industry and beauty
- Second language (Italian) a plus
- UK Beauty market experience in an operational environment is a plus