The Merchandising Intern will assist the Merchandising team in the buying, planning, and allocation processes for all product categories of the FENDI Americas business as well as the U.S., Brazil, Mexico, and Canada markets.
FENDI is committed to ensuring that its internships provide a valuable learning experience for all its interns.
- Create and update weekly, seasonal, and annual selling reports.
- Coordinate allocation processes from warehouse to store.
- Analyze data to identify trends in sales, stores, product categories, and markets.
- Create selling tools such as look books, product launch packets, etc.
- Conduct competitor analyses to highlight market trends and product needs.
- Prepare for and participate in product and store trainings such as seasonal product launches, specific product focused trainings, etc.
- Sample trafficking including sending and receiving samples through messenger services.
- Prepare for and participate in market visits in NYC and surrounding areas.
- Assist during trunk shows.
- Support the team with administrative tasks as needed.
- Must be available M-F, 9-6pm.
- Bachelor's degree in related field.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Must be highly organized and have attention to detail.
- Experience with BeanStore, Stealth, Business Objects, and Atamos software is a plus.