Support the Collection Merchandising team to create and maintain selling tools and inter-team documents.
The Internship will give a person their first insight into Merchandising and how the team operates day-to-day and works with other departments to drive business performance.
- Sample Fabric scanning & logs
- Photographing the new season's collection for internal documentation
- Input & maintenance of product information in the system
- Manipulation of data and creation of analysis in Excel
- New Season Range Book & Collection book creation
- Seasonal Showroom preparation
- Product Training preparation
- Animating Trade reports for consumption by management team
- Collecting and consolidating product feedback
- Logging feedback from store teams
- Market research creation and analysis
- Ad-hoc administrative duties supporting both Collection Merchandising and Offer Management
COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Fashion industry interest
- Organised and attentive to details
- Comfortable working with individuals at all organisational levels
- Strong quantitative analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrates team-work approach
- Strong organisational skills
- Flexible & adaptable
From the beginning, Pink has taken pride in the way we wear shirts.
Today, the new Pink is once again proud of its shirts in whole new ways, drawing inspiration from the spirit of our founding principles. The new Pink champions the traditions of English shirtmaking in the 21st century. We believe in taking the extra effort to create shirts that are built to last.
We are taking a clean-slate approach to rebuilding our brand, reaffirming our identity while remaining faithful to its founding spirit. Guided by CEO Christopher Zanardi-Landi — the driving force behind the renaissance of the brand — alongside the new creative director John Ray, we are assembling the design studio from scratch, paring the company back to its founding principles so we can focus on doing what we do best: creating shirts that are built to the best and most enduring standards, harnessing the excellence, commitment and talent of our dedicated team. Pink Shirtmaker is an LVMH Maison.