Report to the President of Asia, to manage and achieve sales objectives and optimize the sales potential of Berluti ASIA, of which markets cover China, HK, Macau, Taiwan, Korea, Singapore and Australia.
- Supervise the merchandising and visual merchandising team to ensure the highest efficiency and effectiveness
- Formulate merchandising strategies, objectives and policies for the region.
- Develop business plan, support finance and retail on sales forecast, and OTB in relation to the headquarters' objectives
- Develop the businesses through market study, competition analysis, product development and pricing review.
- Monitor sales performance and optimize sell through ensuring the right merchandises and right quantities are in the right locations.
- Define 360 product and marketing strategies; collection development, buying, launch and distribution, pricing, marketing activities, visual merchandising, training, and incentives
- Manage and review the stock level and identify challenges and opportunities after a new season is launched.
- Conduct market / store visits and work with the retail team to ensure that guidelines are followed to maintain a global brand image
- Work closely with the VM team for the best display in the stores as well as Store Projects Department on new store opening, retrofits, special projects e.g. Pop up stores, external showcases, etc.
- Report efficiently to Zone President, and Central Team on quantitative and qualitative aspects in the Zone
- Organize and formulate products' training strategies, conduct trainings with the tools received from Paris. Create complementary tools with training department if needed
Qualifications & Experience:
- University graduate in related discipline
- Minimum 10 years relevant merchandising experience for Leather Goods/Ready to Wear/ Accessories
- Previous regional experience in Asia for merchandising in high-end fashion and retail industry
- Strong business sense with analytical mind
- Resilient with the ability in dealing with ambiguity
- Self-driven, able to work under pressure and work on tight deadlines
- Strong leadership and people management
- Passionate to fashion
- Aggressive & creative
- Dynamic & target-oriented
- Sensitive to figure
- Willing to train & share
- Excellent communication skills in English and Chinese; Cantonese and Mandarin are added advantage