In conjunction with Central & Country Merchandisers, and LG Merchandising Team, your main mission is to ensure the implementation of the Product strategy, propose the key quantitative bets of the season, animate the categories to achieve the budget and deliver the right product assortment in-store.
Your role will be revolving around 4 main responsabilities:
Driving the sales
- Analyzing and monitoring the sales to identify opportunities and ST optimization.
- Business animation by sharing key messages & priorities, challenging sales and initiating ad-hoc local action plans to optimize ST.
- Integrate retail strategy/ stores potential /client profiles in the strategic business plan.
- Participating in annual sales budget and OTB planning with business planning and sales planning.
- Follow-up of the time-to-market with Suplly Chain: launch, set-up quantities and alternatives.
Managing the collections & assortments
- Merchandising briefs to central team ahead of design briefs.
- Proposal of editing of the novelty & key bets of the season, based on very detailed market trends & needs.
- Ensure a comprehensive and commercial product offer in each market by piloting offers by clusters each quarter.
Preparation & participation to Showrooms and Buying sessions
- Buying and assortment.
- Adapt buys to Zone's strategy.
Support and knowledge of the Markets
- Animation of retraining and local pushes.
- Coordination with all other support functions.
- Local visits in order to collect and share qualitative information (Store, product, market, competition...).
To be successful in this role, you will display a combination of the following skillset:
- A previous 7-10 years' experience in a similar function, in an international environment and including some advanced management skills.
- Rigorous and Analytical mind-set.
- Ability to build trustworthy relationship thanks to an excellent interpersonal and communication effectiveness.
- Proven influencing skills to navigate into a matrix organization
- Fluent English is mandatory, French is a plus.
- This position requires travels.