About This Opportunity
Loewe Japan is looking for a Merchandising (MD) Manager.
The Japan MD team has 6 people, and we pride ourselves on our teamwork.
This position will take charge of all related matters to Ready To Wear (RTW) for both Men's and Women's.
Also providing training and communicating with HQ (both in Spain and France) will be another key responsibility.
We are expecting business expanding in Japan including new stores launch. You can contribute to the business growth with your passion for fashion and communication skills.
If you are looking for a great place to work, with good work life balance and an international working environment, Loewe will be a great match!
Various career paths are available both at Loewe or with different brands within the LVMH group.
Report to Merchandising Director
- Market Intelligence and analysis: Gather market information: product trends, distribution, competitors
- Together with Retail Director and Retail team, contribute to retail and wholesale development
- Identify growth opportunities with MERCHANDISING Director
- Overall management of Japan's buying of Women's & Men's RTW
- Work on the RTW clustering
- Selection of Japanese assortment in close cooperation with Madrid's merchandising team
- Pricing strategy with Merchandising Director
- Set up of seasonal product merchandising plan for RTW
- Training for store managers and sales associates
- In Store trainings after the launch of the collections
- Visit the stores to understand their needs and report to MERCHANDISING Director
- Implementation of the MERCHANDISING plan
Control. Reporting & Analysis
- Control MERCHANDISING processes
- Reporting and analysis of sell-through per line / products
- Weekly Consolidation
- Identify possible re-orders from other regions
- 3 to 5 years relevant experience, preferably in retail industry
- Degree holder in relevant discipline
- Proficient in Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Confidence in presenting ideas and concepts to others
- English - Fluent level, Japanese - Native level
Founded in 1846 in Madrid, Spain by a group of Spanish leather craftsmen, and originated in 1876 when Enrique Loewe Roessberg, a German craftsman, joined the group.
Diversity has been one of the very important policies for us and including our CEO who is from Italy, employees with unique background are playing active parts regardless of gender and nationalities.
Another interesting aspect regarding gender-less is that our store uniform is same for both male and female staff and our customers enjoy cross gender fashion.
Also, we are keen to keep healthy environment for our employees not only for work but also private.
We provide unique program such as mind-fullness training, and Premium Friday is available here!