Works with Sr Manager of Merchandising, Men's and VP of Retail in all phases of planning and analyzing all areas of Fendi North America's business with a strong emphasis on men's product training, selling skills training, inventory management, replenishment of permanent products, sales forecasting, product selection, market research, retail marketing activities.
- Prepares and carries out seasonal training presentations for all FNA stores.
- Works with Sr Merchandising Manager on all phases of trunk shows and other in store retail events (new product launches, promotions...)
- Provides product and selling skills training to store level associates before and during the season.
- Generates in-depth analyses of all men's business categories and recommends changes to maximize business opportunities with in all stores.
- Prepares detailed sales reports and projections based on history, current trends and market forecasts.
- Prepares competitive market studies focusing on products, pricing and stores.
- Assists Sr Merchandising Manager with development and monitoring of key financial data.
- Prepares and maintains OTB.
- Evaluates stock levels to establish action plan. Generates reorders and initiates stock balancing when needed.
- Selects products with Sr Merchandising Manager. Participates in buys 4 times a year (in Milan)
- Sizing analysis and order entry.
- Bachelor's degree
- 4-5 years high volume buying experience, preferably with a luxury brand
- Strong Communication skills with the ability to motivate and influence a sales staff`
- Strong planning and analytical skills
- System and technical skills including Excel, Micro-Soft Access, Retail Pro
- Well organized and detail oriented
- Strong initiative, and desire to grow
- Number of direct reports: 0
- Percentage of travel: 25-50%