- Operational development of purchasing strategies through the implementation of the action plans activities related to the correct sizing of the supply chain and the PSP (Purchasing Saving Plan).
- Operational price management: to ensure the respect of the expected activities for the purchase of samples in compliance with the development timing. Lead the development of sourcing and negotiation development activities, supporting the prices analysis in agreement with the business guidelines.
- Monitoring of the preseries purchasing flow of metals industrialization
- Definition of suppliers capacity: according to the purchasing strategy, generate volume forecast and capacity reserve with suppliers. Ensure the optimal level of volume for critical accessories in medium term in line with production requirements.
- Ensure the compliance of the indirect suppliers contracts to the legal requirements and the monitoring of existing commercial agreements implementation.
- Collaboration with the Procurement Team for the implementation of recovery actions regarding deliveries of material by suppliers.
- CSR: ensure a correct level of sustainability of our suppliers in line with company policy. Management of specific CSR projects related to our suppliers.
- Ensure regular exchange of strategic KPIs with suppliers.
- Participation in specific inter-functional projects.
The candidate will:
- Work with suppliers and internal stakeholders to ensure compliance with the basic requirements for the correct implementation of the annual strategic purchasing plan (purchasing strategy).
- Perform operational analisys of purchasing data with the aim of ensuring the correct flow of internal processes related to the development of new components (NPD - New Product Development) and pricing.
- Collaborate with Procurement Team for the implementation of unplanned actions and risks related to deliveries.
- Leadership, negotiation and communication skills
- Dynamic and result-oriented character
- Problem-solving approach and decision-making approach
- Ability to quickly analyze supply crisis situations and manage contingencies with alternative plans
Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English
Min. 2/3 years of experience in Purchasing Office