Support the brand team with ongoing brand analysis, competitive assessments, marketing program support and reporting to deliver insights that effectively impact Moet business in the US.
Business Analytics 50%
- Play key role in successfully managing and growing the Moet business to achieve volume and profit targets
- Support brand in analyzing critical business challenges by conducting quantitative business analysis covering a variety of topics including sales, market trends, competition, and consumer behavior
- Monthly tracking of brand and competitive pricing across key markets to identify inconsistencies, ensure adherence of brand strategy and overall knowledge of market trends
- Develop and distribute monthly competitive analysis to influence brand programs and opportunities
- Develop and track distribution analysis and reporting to identify key opportunities across relevant channels in line with brand strategy (distribution gaps, top accounts, etc.)
- Conduct monthly brand performance analysis in order to drive effective decision making and identify growth opportunities
- Monthly brand KPI reporting (i.e Brand Dashboard, Exec reporting, etc.)
- Ad Hoc reporting as needed
Marketing Support 40%
- Lead POSM Management process (system inputs, allocations, communication to Regions, etc.)
- Assist in building 360 marketing programs relevant to US market.
- Management of Brand Assets library, including access and distribution to Regional teams
- Assist with development & distribution of Sales materials
- Support team with brand activations to ensure best in class execution
- Identity new business targets and opportunities to optimize brand growth
Internal Communication/Presentations 10%
Assist with presentation development (PPT) & ad-hoc communication needs
Education : Marketing or Business Degree preferred
Languages : English, working knowledge of French a plus
Professional experience & know how : 2-3 years brand marketing experience in consumer packaged goods or luxury environment. Experience working within the beverage alcohol & three-tier system is a plus. International experiences a plus. Strong leadership and communications skills. Solid interpersonal and communication skills.
Start Date : October 1st, 2020 - not flexible
Location : New York City, Manhattan, Meatpacking District