Museum & Archive Internship
- Give support on the guided visits to the Museum (both in English and Spanish).
- Assist with cataloguing products and research.
- Help in the exhibitions development.
- Give support on sending product (loans) to Paris or wherever they need them.
- Assist with the track on everything LOEWE loans, new products, visits, etc.
- Give support on the organization and digitalization of documents, press for the archives.
Fundación LOEWE Internship
- Event support and participation
- Social media update - Instagram, Blog, Web Fundación, etc.
- Registration/verification of Premio Poesía
- Database management
- Update of the historic archive
- Bachelor´s degree in Art History, Cultural management and similar
- Passionate about fashion.
- Spanish and English mandatory.
- Knowledge of PowerPoint, Excel and Office skills.
- It is mandatory to sign an agreement with the university/ school (6 months+ 6 months)
- Schedule: Mon - Thu 9:00-18:30; Fri 9:00-15:00
- 621€/month + meals