- Deliver your designated retail/ wholesale objectives for relevant accounts.
- Deliver/ adapt 3 yr plans in line with company objectives.
- Analyse sales forecasting for relevant retailer, nationally and by store, ensuring stock goes to the right places to drive the objectives.
- Liaise with DSM's/NAC to determine potential opportunities within the top stores. Present and gain agreement for implementation and ensure field teams are well informed.
- Maintain contact strategy with all internal and external departments to timescale and format agreed with NAC.
Sales & Marketing:
- Report weekly stock and sales figures, including competitive analysis.
- Ensure your relevant retailer dot.com achieves company targets through frequent meetings (minimum by monthly), ensuring on site assets reflect current launches/ promotions and negotiating on site presence for launches & promo's.
Required Skills / Abilities:
- 3 to 5 years relevant sales' experience (FMCG or industry)
- Experience in National Account Management
- Experience of UK retail market place
- Experience within either a luxury, premium or cosmetic business
- Personal affinity with brand and products
- Cross functional experience an asset but not essential
- Experience of producing trade marketing plans desirable
- Team player
- Driven with ability to drive those around them without having direct management responsibility
- Customer and relationship focused
- Ability to be both proactive and reactive
- Attention to detail
- Analytical and numerate
- Persuading and influencing
- Effective negotiation
- Creative and innovative
- Good communicator
- Able to work under pressure
Please note our Head Office is based in Chelmsford, Essex.