Role and responsibilities:
Maintain and optimize the commercial relationships with the group of accounts.
Identify prospects and turn them into new accounts.
Enter into supply contracts, agree promotional budgets, set prices and other terms of purchase within the strategic guidelines.
Manage the key accounts in particular on: sales targets, promotional targets, sales promotions, terms of purchase, range management, selling prices and business relations.
Realize developments of volume and quality of client database.
Collaborate with marketing and logistics department and sales colleagues.
- 4/5 years experience in the same role working with key/big accounts
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills
- Experience and knowledge of the wines & spirits industry
- Very collaborative spirit and very team oriented
- Strong learning agility and flexibility/ability to adapt to fast changing environments
- Ability to be a strong brand ambassador