To manage and develop a diverse on trade client portfolio of accounts to achieve profit, volume, distribution and brand building objectives through the pro-active management of available resources.
Customer base includes - Mitchells and Butlers, JD Wetherspoon, Ambassador Theatres, Marriott Hotels, Black & White Hospitality, Edwardian Hotels, Deltic Group, Novus, Hilton Hotels and Revolution Bars Group.
To work with the Sales Manager National On-Trade, Events and Festivals, Commercial Development and Brand teams to develop and execute channel strategies and customer plans that deliver the brands and sales objectives.
Management of direct and indirect relationships
- To ensure understanding and buy in from relevant internal and external personnel to customer plans
- To identify and win new business
- To develop and maintain long term mutually beneficial relationships with all relevant contacts within designated accounts and orchestrate contacts at all levels between the company and the customer
- To implement plans that support interaction between our Route to Market customers and our On-Trade Sales Team
- To negotiate, manage and evaluate annual listing agreements with designated accounts to achieve the brand plans
- within agreed budgets
Management of the financial/business planning and fund to the trade
- To deliver agreed volume and profit targets for each of the customer and brands
- To review and implement trade terms and price increases which support the company strategy
- To ensure effective FTT and credit control management
- To manage volume and FTT forecasting and reconciliation
- To update and maintain customer account plans and ensure that sales reporting systems are used and updated to plan, monitor, report and analyse the customer's business performance against plan
Ways of working
- Act as an ambassador of the brands and the UK organization
- To ensure absolute compliance with our Competition Law guidelines in all aspects of our commercial customer relationships
Management of the National Account Executive
- Managing the performance
- Training and development
Activations and promotion of the brands in the account base
- To manage, implement and evaluate promotional activities
- To identify and exploit brand development opportunities in existing customers
Moët Hennessy is LVMH's wines and spirits arm. Its brand portfolio has a high and very high end focus. MH is global leader in the sector and owns 21 Maisons, of which some are several centuries old. Founded by visionary and dedicated entrepreneurs, they have been passed down from generation to generation. Their descendents developed them and continued to perpetuate the "family spirit" which is so important to our group. Their history has merged with that of their countries of origin and they have become part of their heritage.
At LVMH we share 3 main values:
Creativity and innovation
This combination of creativity and innovation is the foundation of our Houses and figures at the heart of the delicate balance required to continually renew our offer while resolutely looking to the future, always respecting our unique heritage.
At LVMH, we never compromise on quality. Because we embody the world of craftsmanship in its most noble and accomplished form, we pay meticulous attention to detail and to perfection.
Cultivate and Entrepreneurial Spirit
Our entrepreneurial spirit encourages both risk-taking and perseverance. It requires pragmatic thinking and an ability to motivate teams, leading them to achieve ambitious objectives.
- National Wholesale Team
- Field Sales Team
- Commercial Development Team
- Brand Marketing Teams / Maisons
- PR and Events
- Customer Services / Supply chain
- National Wholesale Team and National On-Trade Client Base
QUALIFICATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS REQUIRED
- Degree Level Education or Equivalent
- WSET Higher Certificate
Professional Experience & know how
- Experience of the Wines and Spirits Trade
- Experience in Management of Key accounts (Route to Market and On-Trade Clients)
Technical & Management Skills
- Strong Negotiation Skills
- Experience in Management of a P&L
- Excellent Communication and Presentation Skills
Personal & Interpersonal Skills
- Customer Focused
- Excellent Communication and Relationship Building Skills Essential
- Commercially Analytical
- Creative Thinker
- Strategic Agility
- Results Oriented & Business Development Focused