- Fantastic opportunity to work in a recognised Industry leader as part of LVMH
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment with a supportive team in a new agile office
- Career progression opportunities internally in a luxury Champagne, Wines & Spirits Company
People and teams in LVMH Group fuel and sustain the success of our Maisons/Brands, we believe that People make the difference. This is an excellent opportunity for a passionate and experienced Sales individual to join Moët Hennessy New Zealand.
We are looking for an individual who has ambition to further their career and is passionate about developing and progressing within the organisation. This is an excellent role joining a luxury international company.
About the role & responsibilities
Our mission is to work with our partners to craft the best experiences for our consumers.
Moët Hennessy New Zealand aims to be the most valued business partners by offering an unparalleled collection of iconic brands and through sharing our passion and expertise in Wines and Spirits.
As a National Account Executive, this role will be accountable for the national performance across the full portfolio of MHNZ brands in nominated accounts - Wholesalers, Independent Groups and National Banners by way of national contract negotiations. This role supports the National Channel Manager and broader team with data analysis, price realisation and strategic planning for the Off-Premise channel. This role is predominately office based with a scope of work that is data & analytical focused.
A successful candidate will support & deliver on:
- Achieving budgeted sales & revenue whilst driving brand equity and market positioning through effective implement of agreed sales and marketing programmes
- Facilitating, supporting and guiding the efforts of the sales team towards the implementation of agree brand strategies and sales action plans
- Build on and work with Key Accounts to achieve sales targets, price vision management, merchandising, promotions and other trade related activities
- Prioritise tasks, focusing on those that matter and leveraging best practice to be more effective in market
We are looking for a candidate who has a strong business acumen who has proven experience in a similar capacity preferably in the Liquor, FMCG or Hospitality industry.
Furthermore, you are responsible for enhancing Moët Hennessy New Zealand's culture and contributing to the overall success of NZ team and the entire business.
Skills & Experience required:
Ideally, you will have Sales experience within an international fast-moving consumer goods or liquor company with proven experience of 3-5 years and have completed a tertiary qualification. Previous experience in the market would be desirable. You will have excellent communication, networking and interpersonal skills.
The successful candidate will have a good understanding of the NZ market place and have exceptional planning, presentation, negotiation skills with proven sales ability. Advanced Excel skills will be highly desirable. Additionally, possessing excellent analytical and interpretative skills (experience in Nielsen Data analysis) would be highly desirable.
This role offers career progression so the successful candidate will be ambitious for the future and the career opportunities presented to them.
You will be ambitious to improve on your own capability and build on your existing skill set whilst identify and drive career pathways within our organisation and other brand opportunities.