Charton Hobbs Quebec - Moët Hennessy brands
Charton Hobbs proudly represents Moët Hennessy, the Wines & Spirits division of LVMH Group, the world leader of luxury products positioned in the high-end segment of the beverage alcohol market.
The Demand Planner (Moët Hennessy Portfolio) is the business process owner for APO (sales forecasting tool) for the Canadian market. This position leads the forecast process with marketing, sales and finance to ensure the right product is in the right place at the right time. This role will also support the Moët Hennessy Strategy across Canada.
There are three major job responsibilities:
> Lead the sales forecast process for Canada Moët Hennessy Brands in order to accurately manage warehouse stock availability at MH Maison's (supplier) level, and ensure the right product is in the right place at the right time;
> Manage the flow of depletions and of Shipments MRF's (Monthly Rolling Forecast) via the Cellar (internal Charton Hobbs system) for each province, brand, quality, bottle size and sku;
> Enter monthly sales forecasts into APO (sales forecasting tool) and ensure forecasts are aligned to financial budgets, SKU quotas, and bottle size quotas (when applicable);
> Check the accuracy of monthly forecast figures vs. previous forecasts to ensure consistency of
forecasts and to ensure frozen horizons are respected (M-1 to M+3);
> Liaise with Sales, Marketing & the production Maison, the launch of new products for Canada;
> Refine the methods of improving the sales forecasts (by product, by month, by province);
Sales and Operations Support:
> Support the monthly forecast and supply review meetings with the Maisons;
> Organize & lead the internal monthly S&OP meetings with Marketing, Finance and Sales;
> Support the Supply Chain Manager during the Weekly Sales & Operations Call;
> Track actual shipments and make sure that liquor boards are ordering properly to avoid any OOS/Overstock situation;
Allocations Management and Special Projects:
> Support Supply Chain Team in the Allocations Management;
> Support Supply Chain Manager on special projects (landing, R&O);
> Education: Undergraduate degree in Operations, Finance or Accounting preferred
> Languages : Fluent English/French
The position requires:
- strong communication skills
- knowledge of importing, distribution and pricing
- highly organized individual who is able to work with limited direction; must be able to set and adjust priorities independently.
- high level of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Exceptional business systems knowledge and understanding is an asset.
- Must be able to work with all levels of the organization and must be able to adapt to various work styles.
- Prior experience working in the wine and spirits industry is preferred.
- Prior experience working with SAP and APO a plus.
- Advanced MS Excel Skills a must.
- Strong understanding of supply chain mechanics.
- Occasional overnight travel is required.
This position is based from the Montreal office of Charton Hobbs.
Start: July/August 2018
Moet Hennessy USA, Inc. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Moet Hennessy USA, Inc. considers candidates without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.